ASUS A3 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASUS A3 battery

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Motorcycle Battery Tender to Trickle Charge My Battery_2_3_4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Motorcycle Battery Tender to Trickle Charge My Battery_2_3_4 Empty
PostSubject: Motorcycle Battery Tender to Trickle Charge My Battery_2_3_4   Motorcycle Battery Tender to Trickle Charge My Battery_2_3_4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Three years ago I moved back to Michigan and to a much colder winter. Brrr, it could possibly get mighty cold when December rolls around. Before this I was driving my Fatboy year around and I did so not need a motorcycle battery tender like I do now. Well I suppose if you only ride your bike once every couple of weeks you would want to own one to connect to just in order to could add a trickle charge towards your battery. But then I rode mine pretty much daily and still would if the ice and cold would go away.
I have never become the sharpest tool inside shed so I just jumped on the bike and rode covering the the Harley Dealer to find out what I needed. They this small battery tender, trickle charger so I purchased this breadmaker it after all it did say Harley Davidson on there. I probably knew better ; however , I am a Harley nut. It works just fine but since HD symbolizes “ hundred dollars” I paid in excess of I had to for doing this. I should have done a bit more research on the area.
Moving back to Michigan also gave me an important much smaller yard to cut i absolutely had been using any walking mower. You know the drill receive the grass cut and my exercise while doing so. That left my operating lawnmower siting all summer to ensure when it was time to post the leaves with it (raking is away from question) the battery was not only dead it seemed to be also shot. I already told you My business is not the sharpest application, I should have placed a battery tender on there and I would have added many life to the power. So this time I thought we would do some searching for the trickle charger that Document needed. Yes it does pay to have a couple of battery tender in the house or garage depending where you store that motorcycle while in the winter.
Once I started working on my research online I stubled onto that the motorcycle Battery Tender i had bought previously was just a tad over priced mainly with the name that was painted about it. I found one site that had been loaded with lots of different systems that would accomplish the same goal and keep my numerous batteries about snuff. I say many but really only some, the Fatboy (the a lot of important) the deep cell marine battery for those electric trolling motor (the second in importance) plus the lawn tractor (takes some distant third) but they all really need a trickle charge.
I even found one unit that are going to do all three while doing so. How is that intended for convenience! All in all, it is much less expensive to buy a first rate motorcycle battery tender so that you can trickle charge your batteries than it really is to go out and get new batteries every year or two. A trickle charge will help keep the battery hot so when you determine to ride you can.
Back to top Go down
https://asus-a3.forumotion.com

Motorcycle Battery Tender to Trickle Charge My Battery_2_3_4
Page 1 of 1