ASUS A3 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ASUS A3 battery

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laptop Battery Maintain Advice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Laptop Battery Maintain Advice Empty
PostSubject: Laptop Battery Maintain Advice   Laptop Battery Maintain Advice Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Today I came home to build last purchase I made on the internet: a new Compaq presario cq70 power for my lap-top. The reason is that my standard power supply died, or poorly cared (which I doubt). And I may possibly resist, until the autonomy of my laptop due to 10 minutes. Therefore I searched on the net to find some pointers and tips and avoid exactly the same thing happen again with your new battery. Surely some of the items you surprised, at least I did. Hope everyone come right this short list.

First of all remember that these guidelines be taken only laptop battery choice lithium-ion (Li-ion)-which bring almost all laptops today, as other batteries such as Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) or Nickel-Hydride (Ni-MH), should receive different treatment.

Without further ado, here are those of advice:

Avoid complete charge-discharge common: Despite what many might imagine, the cycles of finish charge and discharge are harmful to our Compaq presario v3000 electric (based on Li-ion). Formerly it was advised it was used in nickel-based batteries, which had a so-called memory effect that these cycles will come superior, but now no longer is wise to them frequently. There is one exception: although it is not advisable to abuse has a tendency to cycles, if it is good to completely discharge the battery as well as re-charge to 100% from time to time (especially if you are yet to use it), so that the meters Load internal accommodate properly.

When not in use for some time, store in a great place (not in places which will reach high temperatures or be exposed to the sun, like a car). It would also be desirable to have a certain load (between forty and 60% is ideal). It is very important not to keep this Compaq presario v4000 battery fully discharged for some time of time, as it may possibly stop working.

It is not harmful to use your laptop connected to the mains while we certainly have the battery inserted in buying it. Also so we contain a small UPS equipment that will save our work feasible cuts. However, just as in the previous paragraph mentioned how bad it is to keep the wide variety fully discharged, is strongly discouraged (very bad) to maintain the battery at 100% always. Therefore, although it will not be bad to use all the laptop plugged in as well as Compaq presario v6000 battery into position, the ideal is so that you can disconnect the charger when the battery is above 90% and additionally reconnect when about 10%. The battery will last longer if you switch (ie, uploads and downloads) that if you use little.
Back to top Go down
https://asus-a3.forumotion.com

Laptop Battery Maintain Advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ASUS A3 battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: